Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 11 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 054




[ 365 ART – DAY 054 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 011th of December 2011, will be the DAY 054 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 054: V.I.P Crown Light Stick







I do not own one and I do never want to buy one.
I don’t want to waste my money on something I could never use it on daily life. Light Stick can only be use when there is a KPOP’s Concert, depends on which Groups the Light Stick’s represent to.
If I want something like this, I would get myself either a Nook, Cowon V5, iPad2, Nintendo 3DS and of course PSP which those kind of gadgets, I could bring along to wherever I go without people eyes on me and if I bring the Light Stick along to where it go and make it visible to the public then I do be someone odd or insane and my oddness is not on that kind of level.
Never to be offended, this is my preferences and you got yours and I got mine. Deal with it.
BUT!! If people give me the Light Stick as a present then I would not mind and humbly accepting it ^O^
Which you people should give me presents on my Birthday…which it will be soon ^O^




Anyway, Beelzebub’s Anime Episode 46 is OUT!! I am so happy and I have been waiting for Episode 46 since last week and thank goodness it is OUT already which I am currently downloading it. It’s half downloading and could not wait for the downloading to utterly complete, HORRAY!!
And yes, since I’ve made Crown Light Stick, I as well made a Chibi V.I.P’s in Girl’s Version and I asked on Twitter if I should make it as a Boy or a Girl’s Version but none respond to me and Woooooo, they’re too busy with their own business, Big Whooops!!
If Itokou-Chan was around, she would have responded to me because she is awesome like that and others, they could not be bothered T^T
Boohooo D:
Alright then, enough for the blabbering…I shall end this.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 054 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii