Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 12 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 055




[ 365 ART – DAY 055 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 012th of December 2011, will be the DAY 055 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 055: Chee Ching







My version of Chibi Chee Ching and I have tried my best to do the exact hairs like her Chibi *O*
And the headband was a bit taking time for me to make it but at last I did it and without the headband, it would not be utterly complete *gasped*
For more of her gloriously awesome stuff, visit [here].
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD




Anyway, it was just raining so heavily but it has stopped not long ago and both parents has returned home already since Mommy went to somewhere and Daddy went to somewhere with the Lil and Big Bro :D
And me? I stayed at home, downloading anime here and there while doing this and that, hoh.
So after this, will going to make Chibi for Mama Nath and the hairs style she wants might be challenging for me to make and I hope I could make it :D
I hope so *nodded vigorously*
Alright then, enough for the blabbering…I shall end this.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 055 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii