Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 13 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 056




[ 365 ART – DAY 056 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 013th of December 2011, will be the DAY 056 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?
Eighth week of Month three has ended. Tomorrow will be the Nine week of Month three.







Day 056: Sushi








Like I said, I love Sushi!! Japanese Food is my second favourites and of course Malay Food will always come first!! Then third is Western Food then fourth is Middle East Food but sometimes it changes from times to times, depends on the situation and I love Korean Food too but not much but I’ll must say; Korean BBQ is HEAVENLY GLORIOUS!!
Savoury dishes are lush!!
If I have to choose Savoury dishes and Sweet dishes, I will pick Savoury dishes because my teeth could not tolerates sweet food anymore T^T
Speaking of Sushi, now I feels like wanting to eat at the Japanese Restaurant and order my favourite’s Sushi and I DO NEVER eat Sushi that contains Crab, Prawn and Squid except for Octopus, that I could make an exceptional and I am quite disappointed that the Takoyaki that are sells here in my place (not in the Japanese Restaurant) is not serves with Octopus’ fillings but rather with Squid.
YO, IF IT IS SERVES WITH SQUID, IT WILL NOT BE CALL TAKOYAKI ANYMORE, DUDE!!
That’s the point of being called Takoyaki when it is serves with Octopus’ fillings when Tako literally means Octopus, DUH”!!
MADNESS!!




Anyway, so far I’ve made lots of Chibis’ and as well as KPOP Groups’ Fan Clubs name like V.I.P, SONE, ELF, CASSIE (CASSIOPEIA), TRIPLE S and so on and for now, KISS-ME is on the go to utter finish, only left is the attires. After I’ve done with KISS-ME, I will be doing SHAWOL, BLACKJACK, HOTTEST and what more? So much to list and I am lazy to list all which there are massive lots!!
And tomorrow, Love and I with mate and his GF will be having BBQ at the Beach but still unsure mate will text Love up later on and could not wait for it. I am looking forward to it and I miss Love :”D
Oh yes, I nearly forgot that I’ve lots of pictures to update that I have not yet uploaded to Xander from my Camera *O*
Will do later on after I’ve done watching MasterChef Australia’s Season 3 which I am currently on episode 70 :D
Alright then, enough for the blabbering…I shall end this.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 056 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.
And people, that’s eight week for you. Nine week will be tomorrow :D





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii