Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 14 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 057




[ 365 ART – DAY 057 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 014th of December 2011, will be the DAY 057 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 057: Toast and Egg








I haven’t had Toast Bread since century ago and our toaster is no longer alive since…I could not remember but yes, we even forgot to buy new toaster so no toaster here at my place :D
My head is a bit aching and I’m not in the mood to blabber much so I’ll just make this one quite short.
But I do love Egg Yolk :DDDDD




Anyway, I love Fantasy Action’s film genre because it is just so…WOW. Loving it!!
Speaking of Fantasy Action’s film, I am currently watching Inkheart’s Film but at the moment I am pausing it since I am doing today 365 ART so I am going to end this and have dinner and after that will continue watching the Film :D
Alright….
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 057 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii