Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 15 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 058




[ 365 ART – DAY 058 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 015th of December 2011, will be the DAY 058 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 058: Nail Polishes








My favourite’s Cosmetic Brand from South Korea though I rather must say, I only bought three Nail Polishes and one Perfume Mist from Holika Holika and the rest, I could not afford it since it’s a bit expensive when one’s cost around $11 plus something like that but in the future, when I’ve money, I could afford to buy myself a Lip-Gloss, Blusher, Eye-Shadows and lots more from Holika Holika and second favourite’s Etude House.
I want to try Tony Moly’s as well but overall, my favourite’s Beauty Buffet, Anne & Florio and of course, Gino McCray and all three of these were bought in Thailand. All of my Cosmetics items are from those three and I love those three Cosmetics Brand and the only time I could get them is when I travel to Thailand and whenever I go to Thailand, they are always on my above list to buy :D
I love Thailand and I could not wait to go back there and I even sounded like Thailand’s my homeland when I said “go back there”. HAHAHAH.
But seriously, there’s no shopping heaven like Thailand’s be and on 28th December, I am so going to shops like insane maniac, HOHOHOHOH!!
Kidding!!
Another thing, I WANT MORE COSMETICS!!
And not just from the brands above but also other brands like Sephora, M.A.C and what more? Just so EVERYTHING!! Hoh.




Anyway, I slept early last night due to ached on the head but now I’ve woken up quite too early and now, I could not go back to sleep so decided to continue watching Inkheart’s Film which I have not yet finish watching it last night and also doing today 365 ART’s which is DAY 058 and later on and I could not believe it is already DAY 058 and which mean, I’ve done 58 Graphic ARTs so far, HORRAY!!
And YAY!! I will be going out to spend time with Love and will be watching Mission Impossible 4’s Film which we are unsure what time it will going to be premier later on and also on the same day, Alvin & The Chipmunks 3's Film is as well premiering later on :D
3D’s Film ticket here cost quite expensive and I would cry tragically if all films that are aired here locally are all 3D’s and by all means only one thing could happen and that is BROKE!! *O*
NOOOOOOOO!! That shall never be happen!! D:
Okay then, shall continue watching Inkhearts’ Film and it’s nearly finish and I want to buy all three of Inkheart’s Novels series, which they are; Inkheart, Inkspell and Inkdeath. And I could not wait for Inkheart’s sequel film which it is Inkspell and will be around year 2012 but for now, what I am anticipating and looking forward to is…Sherlock Holmes 2’s Film, HORRAY!!
And Brendan Fraser and Andy Serkis’ ARE AMAZING!!
Alright….shall ends this.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 058 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii