Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Friday 16 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 059




[ 365 ART – DAY 059 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 016th of December 2011, will be the DAY 059 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 059: BEE








I’ve never been sting by Bee’s before in my life and I would never have wish of such things to happen to me, it is very painful to get sting by bee especially some of the very dangerous bee and it is horrid!! Sure, animated Bee’s mega fine and cute but not in real life’s bee that is.
Of course it is painful, what kind of “been sting” would not be painful? D:
Only someone who’s lack of feeling pain would feel that but doubt that’s existed.
Whenever there’s Bee’s flying around near me, I get frightening and terrify and mostly, paranoid because I am scare it would fly closer to me and attack me with its pointy tail. Bee’s flying near me, I encountered that many times but to got sting, that has never happens to me yet because…well who would want that to happen?!! D:
Hmph!!
Okay, no more blabbering about Bee’s anymore. Let’s move on, shall we?
Oh yes, we shall.




Anyway, I am still exhausted from yesterday outing and sleepy, not really but yes, just exhausting. Because I got home around midnight because the Film’s ended around that time when we got the ticket for 10:20PM but it was worth it when the Film that we watched were Alvin & The Chipmunks 3’s Film with Love, Mate and his GF but before that, in the morning, both Love and I were watching Mission Impossible 4’s Film and it was massive awesome!!
I could not wait for its BRRIP to be out so I could download it. Both of us loved it and we were given to rate out of 10, I would gave full mark of 10 out of 10 since there’s nothing I do not like in the film. It was perfect!! The action’s part mostly and it was anticipating and tensed too, which I LOVE it in every action’s film.
OH YEAHHH ~ !!
On top of that, yesterday outing was marvelous!! I could not wait for next time which would be next week but next week Tuesday, I will be going to Miri and Dad said I should just stay home which I do not want that!! I want to tag along as well!!
Plus next week Thursday will be the premier of Sherlock Holmes 2!! OH MY GLORIOUS MACKEREL!! Must watch that!! MUST WATCH THAT!!
Both of us are so exciting of Sherlock Holmes 2’s Film and could not wait to watch it in the Cinema and have I mentioned that there were lots that were watching Mission Impossible 4? No? Well there were and thank goodness it was played in Cinema 1, which Cinema 1’s the biggest one amongst 8 of them. PLUS IT IS ON HD!! HORRAY!!
Okay no more blabbering and praising of our local cinema, so I am going to end this.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 059 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii