Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 17 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 060




[ 365 ART – DAY 060 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 017th of December 2011, will be the DAY 060 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 060: Battery Life Span








But when I am very sleepy and exhausted, my Active’s Battery would be around 01%, somehow despite I am hungry or not, that would be on the next morning’s story :D
And yes, I purposely made one colour’s slightly different from the other just because I want to make Watermelon’s Colour, HOHOH.




Anyway, I had quite headache yesterday and it’s the kind that makes me want to sleep and just sleep until the headache’s gone but Alhamdulilah, the headache is already gone and I am alright now ^O^
HORRAY!!
I am not sure what cause of the headache but of course, the headache always comes with no reason though. It is already twice I had headache this week and I am not liking it.
Pfffttttt, bloody headache!!
On aside note, I could not wait to go to Miri this coming Tuesday and I want to get the usual, Iced Cappuccino’s from Starbucks of course!! That’s my favourite’s drink of all from Starbucks and maybe I could get something other than that? Oh yes, the Watermelon’s Flavour Shower Gel from Body Shop where Love and I saw the other day when we walked outside the Mall’s Pathway when we’re about to head to the restaurant for lunch :D
I think it was Shower Gel, oh well ~
Anyway, I have nothing to blabber anymore, so I will end this.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 060 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii