Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 18 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 061




[ 365 ART – DAY 061 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 018th of December 2011, will be the DAY 061 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 061: NYAN CAT








Nyan Cat’s so adorable but the constant nyan-ing can be quite annoying though I’ve downloaded its free applications from iTunes Store though.
But yes, this is my version of Nyan Cat with 7 colours Rainbow, which that is the original number of colours that Rainbow have where Nyan Cat’s Rainbow Trail only have six colours and the Indigo Colour’s missing from Nyan Cat’s Rainbow Trail D:
And yes, my Nyan Cat’s shocking *pointed to its mouth* :)




Anyway, I could not wait for next week, there are two things that I am looking forward to and which that I’ve stated in previous post.
I have got nothing to blabber or anything. I am just so flabbergasted *O*
Alright shall end this then.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 061 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii