Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 19 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 062




[ 365 ART – DAY 062 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 019th of December 2011, will be the DAY 062 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 062: Triple Trouble!!








Out of all Pokémon Gym Leaders, I like them the best because they are just such adorable triplet brothers plus they own a Café and I love Café!!
Dent is so awesome though he owned a Grass type Pokémon since I fancy and loves Fire type Pokémon the most. I always choose Fire Type Pokémon as a starter every time the Professor in the Pokémon’s Game asked me to choose one. Fire type Pokémon all the way, man!!
I bloody love Fire type Pokémon and I want to play Pokémon Black and/or White but I have not yet buy a copy :(
Want it so much so badly!!
*sighed*
Yet in the meantime, I still could not afford it D:
So much to get and I have not yet even get a copy of Camping Mama for myself and not just that, Cooking Mama 4!! Unfortunately this is tragic for me to say that Camping Mama 4 is for Nintendo 3DS and I have not yet own a Nintendo 3DS for myself and PSP as well!!
*massive sighed*
Such devastated wallet ~




Anyway, I’m drinking Hot Milk Tea right now and after I have finished with this, I am going to continue watching Beelzebub’s anime episode 47. HORRAY!!
Alright then...
Off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 062 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii