Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 20 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 063




[ 365 ART – DAY 063 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 020th of December 2011, will be the DAY 063 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?
Ninth week of Month three has ended. Tomorrow will be the Ten week of Month three.







Day 063: Boxes







Since there’s not much of Halal’s Restaurant there in Thailand, unlike in my country though there’s some Halal Restaurant, we still will travel with boxes and luggage every time we travel to Thailand. Well, just in case if we’re hungry while staying in the Hotel, the food that’s in the boxes will come in handy and help us with our bloody hungry, hoho.
We always bring around two to three boxes and when we return back to Brunei, the amount of the boxes will be double in what we bring to Thailand, AHAHAHA.
Of course, none of my items are includes in the boxes – all goes into my own luggage which speaking of one, I was meant to buy one earlier when we went to Miri but the colour I want, it doesn’t have the size of luggage where it fits the cabin D:
But there is Red but I am so attract with the Olive Green’s colour which that’s the colour I want. I actually want Red but I’ve changed my mind when I saw the Olive Green’s colour luggage, so prettyyyyy. Even Mommy fond of it, somehow.
*sighed*
Still, I’ll be getting a new luggage since this time of month in every year; there will be sales though so I hope there’s as well a discount, hoh.




Anyway, I would not be going to KK since I told that that if he buys me the cooling pad that I’ve been longing of since the first time I lays my eyes on it, I’ll cancel the trip in going to KK and well, yes he bought me the cooling pad and no KK for me which it is okay. I do not mind since I can stay and spend times with my Love. I miss him and this coming Thursday, I’ll be going out to spend time with him. I could not wait!!
Still the new luggage is for me and Singapore and the current one I have, it IS ancient!! Daddy bought for each one of us sibling when went to Indonesia many years ago. I think it was Indonesia, I could not remember and he and Mommy bought all three of us an identical luggage, HOHOHO.
So it is time for me to get a new one :D
I actually want a Samsonite’s brand and oh, the cooling pad is a Logitech’s brand, the N120’s model. Go Google it if you’re quite curious and there’s none that sells Logitech’s brand cooling pad here in Brunei so I am lucky, LUCKY!! *nodded*
And I will be planting a Strawberry soon which I need a soil for that. I could not wait to plant it and I bought a Sunflower’s seed as well, HORRAY!!
HAHAHA Daddy’s said it’s impossible to plant Strawberry here but I still want to try it no matter what!!
So alright then, I am bloody exhausted and tired, I want to rest now. Shall end this blabber period!!
AND AND I HAVE A KFC’S DOUBLE ZINGER!! YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYY ~ !!
Alright then...
Off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 063 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.
And people, that’s nine week for you. Ten week will be tomorrow :D





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii