Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 21 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 064




[ 365 ART – DAY 064 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 021st of December 2011, will be the DAY 064 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 064: Snail Mail







But nowadays, is anyone still using Snail Mail instead of E-Mail?
I am not sure either but even I had never used it before…like, to whom am I going to send a Snail Mail to?
I don’t even use E-Mail that very often, unless for my Course Projects but not anymore, since I’ve graduated already :D




Anyway, I bought Starbucks’ Cappuccino yesterday, but the one in the bottle and another one was…I kind of forgot the name of the Coffee I bought from the Starbucks’ itself yesterday and didn’t even finish it since ants decided to trolled my drink in my room D:
Bloody ants, I loathe you!!
And yes!! I’ve all complete episodes of MasterChef Australia’s season 3!! HORRAY!!
On aside note, I’ve done with chibis Jessie and James of the Team Rocket, excluded Meowth since I’ve not yet make him, hoh.
That’s all…
Alright then...
Off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 064 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii