Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 28 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 065




[ 365 ART – DAY 065 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 028th of December 2011, will be the DAY 065 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 065: Pika-ED & US







Yes, I made Love’s cap a little tilted aside and he’s in his Pikachu’s form…well, just the ears and tails though and those two girls below, hiding behind the Pokéball.
Yes…both is me. Of course the one’s in Pink Hairs, that’s in Bunny’s Human Form and the Bunny’s Form, it was used to be everywhere around my Blog but somehow it is still now but not that lots and it is still in my Twitter’s Background though….for now, KEKEKEKE.
And soon…just want to blabber a bit that soon, there will be a new layout and will be utterly released…soon, around early January, year 2012.
Enough said…*nodded vigorously*
HOH.




Anyway, it had been six days since the last time I've done the DAY 64 when our connection at home was bloody down because something went wrong with our telephone's cable and those technicians assumed that our telephone's cable had been bitten by those bloody mice D:
*sighed*
But it is back now but our telephone's cable is not yet 100% fixed. That's what Daddy told me last night :)
Since there was no connection for the past few days, I've been watching Anime and MasterChef Australia's Season 3 … though and all of the Pokémon Best Wishes that I've downloaded before, I've watched all of the episodes and now, I am downloading the next episodes so I can continue watching it.
Meanwhile, I can just watch MasterChef Australia's Season 3 whilst waiting for the files to utterly downloaded, HORRAY!!
Oh yes, right ... I need to buy new Anti-Virus' for Xander *nodded*



On aside note, I went out with Love yesterday and we watched Jack and Jill’s Film and it was bloody hilarious and I love it!! Love’s loves it as well. And lots of people were watching as well and laughter were here and there, such fun time :D
All I can say is, Adam Sandler’s BLOODY HILARIOUS!! And hellooooo David Spade’s in woman’s dress, HOHOHOHOHOH.
Ops ~ spoiler, hoh.
And on the 25th December, last Sunday, we went out for our Month-niversery’s dinner and had so much fun with Love. So could not wait for this coming 25th March, YAYYY ~ !!
So exciting, I know Love’s too ^O^
I love him so much!!
Alright then...that’s all…
Off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 065 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii