Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 4 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 066




[ 365 ART – DAY 066 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 04th of January 2012, will be the DAY 066 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 066: ED as The Flash







The Flash is my all-time favourite’s Superhero since I was little. The Flash is marvelously awesome and even until now, he’s still and always will be my favourite’s Superhero!! I like Captain America too and as well as Batman, Robin, Spiderman, Green Lantern and Teen Titans (and as well as the Superheroes in Teen Titans) and my favourite’s antagonist in Teen Titan’s Jynx. She is so remarkably awesome!!
Speaking of Jynx, this makes me want to make a chibi form of Jynx and oh yes, not to mention I miss watching Teen Titans and I want to watch it again.
I always watched Teen Titans when it was used to air in Cartoon Network though but now, there were never anymore. How saddened this is :”(
*sighed*




Anyway, I’m sleepy so I do not feel to blabber or whatever something on the same page as that.
Alright then...that’s all…
Off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 066 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii