Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 9 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 068




[ 365 ART – DAY 068 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 09th of January 2012, will be the DAY 068 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 068: GOOGLE CHROME







I only like when it does not crashed and when it does, I will be throwing tantrum especially if I am in the middle of downloading files.
By all means it will be one bloody horrid event!! D:
But with Xander, it’s seldom crashing though. Unlike when I used JiYo, it kept on crashing *sighed*
But glad that Xander did not crash that often and only once though but not literally crashing, just that the Chrome did not load properly but when I used Firefox that time, it does loaded properly and I was in the middle of downloading files that time and it was bloody horrid that I had to restart Xander and restart downloading again, urghh.




Anyway, I will be going out tomorrow to spend time with Love – I so could not wait and I’m very exciting to meet him.
Plus, I’ve restored and updated my iPod Touch and finally those applications I’ve on iPod Touch, it starts working back again!!
I am so happy and I’ve removed some of the applications though so for now, I’ve quite lots of free space on my iPod Touch. Happy happy!!


And such pity though that my Lil Bro seldom used his DSLR and I was thinking why did he wanted it in the first place if he’s hardly using it.
If only parents bought it for me instead and I want Canon EOS 600D!! My dream camera but will buy it when I’ve enough cash for it, hoh.
Here it cost around BND$1, 098 for its body only and for double kit, it cost around BND$1, 428. Bloody expensive!! And oh, other range of prices though and check it here for the prices [here].



Okay then, there’s nothing for me to say anymore since I want to continue watching Beauty Shop’s Film ^O^
Later then and off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 068 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii