Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 11 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 069




[ 365 ART – DAY 069 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 011th of January 2012, will be the DAY 069 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 069: Broken Egg







I do not know why I made this for today’s 365 ART’s and perhaps I have run out of idea or just designer’s block?
I wonder which one but I can say that I am a little lazy plus tire to do so since yesterday I went out with my Love and today I just want to sleep, sleep and just sleep, HAHAHAH.
And I am getting hungry and want to eat something since I only ate little earlier and it was the usual instant noodle TT^TT
I want to eat something massive but there’s nothing massive to eat here at home, for now D:
If only there’s Pizza Hut’s next door or Japanese’s Restaurant then that would be great!!




Anyway, I’m exhausted to blabber anything, so I’ll just end it right here, right now, hoh.
Later then and off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 069 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii