Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Friday 13 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 070




[ 365 ART – DAY 070 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 013th of January 2012, will be the DAY 070 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?
Tenth week of Month four has ended. Tomorrow will be the Eleven week of Month four.







Day 070: CLONES







I have clones there, lots of clones!!
Though real cloning is a no no for me, so I’ll just make it myself – by using Photoshop!! Bloody easy, hoh.
On aside note, I’ve been playing Tetris on my iPod Touch since Lil Bro’s bought it using my Account with the iTunes Card he bought before. And played it until the battery turned to red and is below 20%, HAHAHAHA.
So HORRAY for him for that!! Loving it!! And I want to buy an iTunes Card’s for myself as well since there’s paid games that I wanted to get TT^TT
*sighed*
If I’ve enough money, I’ll buy one for me this Saturday *nodded*




Anyway, I’ve just returned from my Aunt’s place and had wonderful time there talking here and there and we had tea, lush hot tea, like always and the usual.
I just love tea, if you must know.
And they will be coming over on Chinese New Year and I am very much looking forward to it and out of nowhere, I am starting to get hungry but lazy to cook since I just had dinner earlier D:
I am a bit sleepy so I am going to sleep after I’ve done with this.
Later then and off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 070 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.
And people, that’s ten week for you. Eleven week will be tomorrow :D




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii