Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 14 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 071




[ 365 ART – DAY 071 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 014th of January 2012, will be the DAY 071 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 071: Muffin Cake







Honestly I was waiting for my mates to greets me birthday but never did and as I thought, they might have forgot, which that’s a bit sadden for me but my Cubby Bear never forgets to greet me, love her lots!! And of course my Love did greeted me and he’s the first one to do that and as well as his family members too ^O^
Thank you, thank you, I love you people!!




Anyway, I’ll be going later on to have lush day with Love and I could not wait and will be going to have lunch outside and it will be my treat yet he never know that yet but if he does read this first before picking me up, then well one word, busted!! HAHAHAHAHA.
I’ve already decided to where I want to treat hi m later on for lunch which I am already now is hugry. Oh well, have to wait for later and for now, shall wait Jigoku Shoujo 3’s anime and so…I’ll shall end this now.
Later then and off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 071 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii