Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 16 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 072




[ 365 ART – DAY 072 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 016th of January 2012, will be the DAY 072 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 072: SPECTACLES







Though nowadays when I go out or anything, I will be wearing Contact Lenses and for Spectacles, I only wear them when I am at home, KEKEKE.
I have been wearing Spectacles since I entered first year of Secondary School until in the midst of year 2011, which was last year, I started wearing Contact Lens.
What made me want to wear them because my Itokou-Chan’s linked me a site to Big Contact Lens which was very beautiful and since then I wanted to wear Contact Lens, HAHAHAH.
Now, I’d wonder what degrees my eyes are now. Shall I go to for an eye check? Hmmm….




Anyway, I’ll could not wait to go to Etude House’s again so I could buy that cute pouch for make-up and other things for us to put in and plus it is in pink’s colour, just so cute!!
Do not get me wrong, I just love cute stuff that is in pink’s colour and not that I dislike pink’s colour or something (though it is not the least liking), just that Etude House’s main colour is pink!!
Still it is so cute!!
Though the other day on Saturday, I’ve already went there before going to Tony Moly. And on the same day, I raided three Korean’s Cosmetic Store here; Holika Holika, Etude House and of course Tony Moly and bought items from there too and could not wait to go to Tony Moly again just so I could spend the last coupon that has a $2 value and I want to get another one of the 7 Princesses’ Lip Gloss and cute Bunny’s Perfume Mist.
Yes, I love Lip Gloss and Perfume Mist despite I’ve just bought Perfume from Etude House. And I’ve four kind of Lip Gloss in my backpack though, KEKEKEKE.
MAKE UP IS JUST SO GLORIOUSLY AWESOME!! I love them!! And I love items from Tony Moly’s because they’re just too cute!! And lovely too.
Okay, okay. Shall stop blabbering just because I want to continue watching Jigoku Shoujo: Mitsuganae’s anime ^O^
And I miss talking to my Eonnie’s so much!!
Later then and off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 072 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii