Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 17 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 073




[ 365 ART – DAY 073 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 017th of January 2012, will be the DAY 073 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 073: LIP GLOSS







My favourite’s Lip Gloss’ that I owns is the Nude Virgin from Gino McCray’s brand that I bought from Thailand last year at the Beauty Buffet’s Store and love it so much that when I apply it on my lips, it makes my lips so glossy and sparkles and it even taste nice rather than that one Lip Gloss I owned, which I bought from the same store and same brand and when I apply it on my lips, it tasted so strong like a Lipstick D:
And this is the reason why I dislike so much using Lipstick plus it would not make my lips shiny either. And lately I bought new Lip Gloss’ from the same brand; Tony Moly, tow of them (not on the same day though) and it’s a Korean’s Cosmetic and I love it!!
I want to buy more Lip Gloss in the future ^O^
BECAUSE I LOVE LIP GLOSS!!




Anyway, tomorrow I’ll be going to ETUDE House’s again to buy that Pink’s Pouch I’ve wanted so much with my Parents then this Thursday, will be going to Tony Moly again with Love, to find that Sun Screen since it will be something useful in the future, especially the mist one which we can apply it over Make-Up!! How cool is that!!
I just hope there’s a stock of that Sun Screen I wanted here at Brunei’s Tony Moly and that I shall check it soon, with Love!!
Could not wait and now, currently I am watching Episode 24 of Jigoku Shoujo: Mitsuganae’s anime and two more episodes then it is utterly done!!
Alright then, shall end this.
Later then and off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 073 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii