Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 18 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 074




[ 365 ART – DAY 074 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 018th of January 2012, will be the DAY 074 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 074: ½ Lemon







Lemon is not my favourite’s fruit to munch but my Love’s love to drink or eat food that involves Lemon in it.
I like Watermelon’s more, LOL.
Obvious statement is obvious, HAHAHAHAHAH.
And oh, yes. It is Love’s idea for me to make a Lemon for today’s 365 ART’s, KEKEKEKE.




Anyway, I’m outside away from my house’s right now, which Love and I are at the usual Restaurant right now and he said he wanted to do his Course’s Proposal but he’s actually playing game on his Laptop, HAHAHAHA.
And Journey 2’s already playing at the Cinema which it should be premiering tomorrow but oh well, the earlier the better, no? And we’re going to watch it later on, HOHOHO.
Alright then, nothing to blabber more, shall end this.
Later then and off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 074 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii