Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 19 January 2012

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 075




[ 365 ART – DAY 075 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 019th of January 2012, will be the DAY 075 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 075: Pocky







Though it has been awhile I had Pocky though and usually, if I bought a box or two, I always chooses the Chocolate’s flavor one and somehow, those Pockys’ above looks like FRAN more, KEKEKEKE.
And also, those Pockys’ above, there are two flavours that were never exist, which I just made it up and guess which flavours’ was it, HOHOHO.
For me, it’s quite obvious because the clues’ everywhere around the main of my blog – two colours whereby is the main colours for me, HOH.
Have you guess it already?
And if only, the flavours were for real then I would so buy it every time I go to the Supermarket *O*




Anyway, I got sullen earlier because of UNO’s Card because Love would not let me win T^T
And oh, yes. We watched the Journey 2’s Film and honestly, the first film had quite a adventurous journey meanwhile the sequel one, hmm…the adventurous journey was such a short journey thus the place at the Mysterious Island was remarkable gorgeous!! Love it and if only the Island was existed except for those bloody huge insects and reptiles, hurrrr loath those kinds of things D:
I so never wanted to stumble or encounter such things; it is just so bloody horrid I can’t even!!
Especially those bloody huge centipede, bloody terror!! But I want an Iguana!! :(
And, right. Bought myself Make-Up Remover, simply because of the Gel Liner since it would be very hard to remove it with just plain water though, so had to buy it or else I would be sleeping with make-up still on my face D:
But I admitted, when I used it yesterday, the Gel Liner, I was utterly had different looked though – and I’d wonder if Love’s liked it :D
Yet I love it!! And it was bloody easy to use rather than Liquid Eye-Liner, that item was bloody hard, just like those false lashes which until now, I’ve not managed to apply it on my eyelids and I so want to master it and those girls that uses false lashes, I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY DOES IT?!! HOWWWWWW!!!?
*sighed*


And I disliked if I was not being introduce to the others despite I was there. It’s like I’m invisible D:
If I were invisible, I should just work my life as a Ninja then, hurrrr.
*sighed*


Alright then, I’m quite tired and exhausted, shall end it here and….
Later then, off I go ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 075 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii