Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 13 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Alice in Wonderland




{ Alice in Wonderland }





Picture be editted soon



I hated the most when those nano ignoring kuma-kuma and other humans by without saying hi or hello.
Like what eomma said, little gesture is always a huge meaningful. I love her.
It’s like, saying a hello back to welcoming them, at least that makes us different from the other places – being so ignorant and all that.
Since it has been stand up around 1st of April 2009 until now, we have been welcoming the newcomers by saying hello to them like “Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun” just like that – but now, I even hardly seeing that anymore. What happened? Somehow they have clique on their own, I notice of that. I aware fully...because we have eye everywhere. D:
Even if you truly denying that, we clearly know that, so better not lie to us, hmph.
Why am I writing about this? Because!! They fully ignored kuma-kuma when she came spazz-ing about her awesome colonize but they completely ignoring her. I am so mad at this!!
And by that, eomma came and telling them off, and hello!! It’s in the rule, try to ignore eomma and the other staffs, behold my rage-ness. LOL
I mostly hated when they ignoring the staffs when they told the important thing. Hmph.



Anyway, yesterday --- it was wonderful!!
I want to rant about Alice in Wonderland now.
It was epic, like always – every time!! I love Tim Burton very much, his masterpiece is just, mad brilliant. Who doesn’t love his masterpiece? I know I love it very much. All of his masterpiece, OMGD, it just, took my breath away. He’s brilliant, very much wiser and all that. He and Johnny Depp have been working together like 4378473727324932 many times already. I love it when they working together and for the wish in the future, I hope they never quit in this. I want to know what’s next for these two – I am very much ecstatic and anticipating, whenever it is.
Since Edward Scissorshands, I know since that moment, Tim Burton masterpiece is always on my list.
Since Absolem, the Caterpillar is my favorites British Seiyu and also British actor – Alan Rickman Because he played the role as Professor Severus Snape in the Harry Potter beside Draco Malfoy; Tom Felton played the role as sneaky blondie, I love his character. My favorites and no, Harry Potter is not my favorites but of course the movie is awesome – I like Slytherin.)
Him as Professor Snape is just so awesome.
Anyway, let’s back to the ranting.


Beside Absolem, I found out that Chessur, the Cheshire Cat is so cute. He has the most pretty cat fur colors ever, I so want tabby cat like Cass.


He is a dapper tabby with the ability to appear and disappear. He is all calm, casual sensuality with a seductive grin that masks his cowardice. It's the cat's disembodied head that first appears to Alice in Tulgey Wood after she has been attacked by the vicious Bandersnatch. He offers to purify the gashes on her arm by licking them. Alice declines, although she allows him to lead her to the Hatter's Tea Party where the Hatter blames him for deserting them on the day the Red Queen seized control of Wonderland. Using his skills and the Hatter's coveted top hat, the Cheshire Cat later finds a way to redeem himself.




Isn’t he’s just so cute? Oh Cass. The next time we have a cat, I will name that cat; Cass. :D


Then I mostly found Hatter - Tarrant Hightopp, the Mad Hatter – is the most character I wanted to see in the movie since I first saw the trailer. Every time I mentioned Alice in Wonderland, I always mention Mad Hatter as well. Because, Johnny Depp is awesome person. *Sighed* He’s truly amazing.
But Anne Hathaway character, she played a role as Mirana of Marmoreal, the White Queen – somehow, her character as the White Queen, I truly love it. She is the best and awesometastic jangie ever!!


Her character does not require digital manipulation. Hathaway summed up her character with a caption on a magnet of Happy Bunny holding a knife; "Cute but psycho. Things even out." She is very eccentric and dramatic.According to Hathaway, "She comes from the same gene pool as the Red Queen. She really likes the dark side, but she's so scared of going too far into it that she's made everything appear very light and happy. But she's living in that place out of fear that she won't be able to control herself."



Checked this out – the box office performance.


Alice in Wonderland opened with over $41 million in North America, setting a new record for an opening-day in March. Alice made an estimated $116.1 million in its opening weekend, smashing the biggest March opening ever, which was previously held by 300 with $70 million. It is the sixth highest grossing opening weekend of all time, and the highest opening weekend for a non-sequel, taking the record from Spider-Man. The film made an additional $94 million in 40 other countries in its opening weekend, putting its worldwide total at $210 million. The film broke the previous IMAX record held by Avatar of $9.5 million by earning $11.9 million on 188 of the large format screens, with an average of $64,197 per site. In its first 3 days of release, Alice in Wonderland has already become the highest grossing film of 2010 worldwide. Within its first week, the film has grossed $139,858,359 in the United States and Canada, and $94,000,000 in other territories, with a worldwide total of $233,858,359.




OMGD!! THAT IS VERY MUCH MONEY AND ZERO’S.
IMAGINE THAT, AND AVATAR LOSES BY ALICE IN WONDERLAND. WOOT-WOOT FOR THAT!! SMEXAY, TOTAL SMEXAY ELASTINC.
JANGIE!!
Whoah, I’m speechless and total O.O when I read it just now. Just so remarkable.
And me and my love watched it on the first day it premier here in Brunei – yesterday at 11th of March 2010. And lots of people watching the movie but I bet it would be lots around the afternoon and at night. And our seat has been stolen, spoiler!!
OMGD!! I SAW ALICE IN WONDERLAND GAME AS WELL FOR N-DS AND IT COST B$55.00. I WANTED TO BUY IT BUT JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID, THE MONEY IS FOR SOMETHING ELSE. *sighed*
I’ll get is next time, just wait for me. Now I feel like wanting to play N-DS and my eyes already went tired. I feel so sleepy. D:



Other than that, everything is just marvelous.


I webcamed with kuma-kuma, it was so fun!! We’re going to do it sometimes again next time. I was literally ROBL when cubbie-bear said something else.
It was funny, ahh. I love her.
And I saw somehow miracle. YES, MIRACLE!! JANGIE MIRACLE!! It’s a fish that doesn’t need to have oxygen to breath underwater. Yes, I love this fish, she is awesome.
She is cowfish... :D I love her lots.
Miracle, ehh?!! I so know. And we had CEO as well; it has been awhile we didn’t have CEO in our MSN conversation. I missed it and today, we finally did it. Let’s do it again next time.
Of course I chatted with my love as well, even so he’s not well...he went to MSN. I miss him, so much. I hope he’ll be healthy like always this Monday but if he still not yet recovering from his fever, we can always go next time, on the 25th March. :)
I wonder what movie will be playing around 25th March – I cannot wait. And of course I hope by that time, all three of my projects will be success and ready to submit. And oh, I am not going to attend presentations, again. I’m lazy and yes 10 marks. D:


Is zipping mouth now....
Ja ~


p.s//
I love chibi’s by the way. Love em lots.







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii