Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 14 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Are wa?




{ Are wa? }










I’m sleepy, very much. T^T
I don’t know...these past few days all I wanted to do is sleeping.
My body feels so tired, my eyes are just so droopy, and my head not to mention all it wanted is to lie down on the pillow.
In this condition, how can I do my projects? I already said I am going to put an all-nighter, but now, I could not even start it yet.
The submission date will be this 31st March, and today it is already 14th of March. How? I am so in deep trouble if I don’t do it now.
I need a brick. D:


Even now, this moment which I just woke up from sleep...I feels like wanted to go to sleep again. I know disaster.
I wish that time can be frozen, so that I can do it anytime without worried. Don’t you wish of that as well? *sigh*


My eyes started to close already. I might rest a little then start on my projects. I don’t know, I just feel so week.


Oh something reminds me early in the morning yesterday.
Okasan was like; “What is that on your body?”
I was like; “I don’t know mom.”
She was like; “....That thing needs to be removing right away or it’ll spread and become worst. It need to be remove, you must bring it to the hospital.”
Then she continued; “It’s not a bone right? If you press it, it’s a flesh right?”
I was like ==’’’ and just nodded. T^T


I seriously don’t know and HOSPITAL?!! D:
And yes, when I pressed it, it somehow hurt. :S
Don’t ask me what the name of it because I seriously don’t freaking now.
I just yawned again. Ahh, I think I should hit the sack.


Very much wiser, my lil brother just arrived home AND FOR THE FIRST TIME, HE CAME AROUND 2:36 AM!!
Smart or not, otousan definitely will be so angry. I am not going to involve in that, who asked him to come home this pretty much late, ehh?
And I just remind him about later – yes, Mc Donald!!


I started to feel headache, light one.
Stupid ants. :@



Anyway, my eonnie loves my one-shoot. I’m happy.
If she loves it, that’s all it counts. :D

Nothing to say anymore, my mind just blank.
Is zipping mouth now...
Ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii